Lexol Leather Cleaner 8 oz.
At Model Shoe Renew, we have the best products available for your shoes, boots, purses, jackets and ALL your leather needs. We use all the products listed on our website and guarantee all of our work.
Nothing beats Lexol for keeping leather clean, soft, and durable. Lexol-pH deep cleans and foams away dirt and oils that build up on leather articles. You can trust Lexol-pH because it is made to clean leather. Special Note: It is not uncommon for naked (unfinished) leather to darken during the cleaning and conditioning process. After air-drying, most leathers will return to their original color. We suggest testing to determine satisfaction, since leather articles tend to vary in color and degree of absorption. For best results follow cleaning with a light application of Lexol Leather Conditioner while the leather is still damp. The unique Lexol formula penetrates easily into wet or dry leather to bond with leather fibers. Unfinished leathers quickly absorb Lexol while absorption may proceed more slowly with finished leathers. Lexol does not leave leather slick, sticky, or slippery. It leaves no greasy residue to stain or discolor clothing. For over a half century Lexol has been trusted and used by professionals when repairing or restoring leather handbags, briefcases, and luggage. Use Lexol products with confidence to protect your investment in fine leather.
- Easy-to-use product safely, yet aggressively, cleans all leathers
- Removes dirt and grime from non-treated leather (leather will re-lighten after drying)
- Penetrates easily into wet or dry leather to bond with leather fibers
- Does not leave leather slick, sticky, slippery - no greasy residue to stain or discolor clothing
- For best results follow cleaning with an application of Lexol Leather Conditioner while wet
- Original PH-balanced formula. Won't harm leather. Contains NO WAX, oils or additives that interfere with its cleaning capabilities.