- The Spenco Orthotic Arch is a moldable arch support that is very firm. The hard plastic may be boiled in water and formed to your comfort. Spenco Orthotic Arch insoles are recommended to be used in walking shoes, sneakers, and boots.
- The Spenco RX cushion insole is a soft, cushioned arch support that is meant for people looking for just a little bit of arch support. This cushioning is good for alleviating pain around the arch, and gives you the benefits of wearing arch support insoles.
- The Powerstep Orhotic Arch Support insoles offers the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning. Increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes. An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- The Pedag Viva Insole is a vegetable tanned, full length, leather orthotic foot support. Viva is a light, thin, footbed with semi-rigid longitudinal arch and plantar support, metatarsal pad and heel cushion pad. Viva helps with the prevention and relief of foot conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis and Metatarsalgia. Viva supports your entire foot and helps prevent fatigue and increases endurance. Viva has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance for promoting foot health. We recommend these insoles to be worn in women flats, dress shoes, and walking shoes
- The Tacco Deluxe Orthotic insoles support your medial arch and metatarsals. The low profile design allows the support to fit in most types of footwear. We highly recommend these insoles for your dress shoes. You will experience comfort with the feel of the full grain leather top cover and fully cushioned latex bottom. An additional heel cushion supports and protects the spur of your heel. Made in Germany.