Men's Heel Repair
- Worn down heels can cause leg and foot pain due to the uneven surface you are walking on
- Replacing the heel restores the original condition of the shoe and prevents this pain from occurring by restabilizing the foot.
What is Included in this Service?
- Old worn down heel material is removed
- New rubber heels are applied and leveled to ensure stabilization of foot
What Happens after I Purchase a Repair Service?
- You will receive an email confirmation with a prepaid mailing label & Instructions on how to package your items
- Once we receive your item repairs can take anywhere from 1-4 business days and we will contact you for any further questions or evaluations if needed.
- After repairs are completed we will mail your item back to you finished and renewed!
100% Guaranteed to Last
All of our work is 100% guaranteed, meaning we stand behind our craftsmanship and will ensure the quality of our work to last. We are very confident in our work and have over 50 years of experience in repair. We use only the highest quality materials for all repairs.
To speak to our Repair Consultant with any questions please call us at:
You can email us, attaching photos of your item wishing to be repaired and we will reply with our suggestion.
Other Types of Repair we provide it:
- Shoe Shine
- Heel Plates
- Shoe Repair
- Boot Repair
- Heel Repair
- Dance Shoe Repair
- Purse & Handbag
- Musical Instrument Cases
- Luggage & Suit Cases
- Leather Jacket
- Baseball Glove