The name says it all. The Blundstone 500 Series Classic Boot is a true classic, providing the wearer with rugged style any time they're pulled on. The sole, footbed and upper are all designed to provide enhanced foot comfort whilst maintaining the classic look of the iconic style 500. The premium tanned leather upper of this Blundstone boot softly secures your foot and the leather lining offers additional comfort. This Blundstone boot features an expanded EVA footbed with Poron insert in the heel strike zone and the shock absorption systems let your feet bounce back all day long.This Blundstone boot has a soft polyurethane micro cell midsole that gives comfort and support and the tough urethane outsole has good slip resistance even with long wear.
- The original boot that started it all.
- 2.5mm thick leather upper breathes to keep your feet comfortable.
- Full-length Cambrelle™ comfort footbed wicks away moisture.
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs.
- Elastic gore retains its shape.
- Twin-needle reinforced stitching with a high tensile strength thread.
- Heat-formed heel for a better fit.
- Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae.
- Injection molded soles for seamless fusion to the upper.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are weatherproof, lightweight, durable, and provide superior traction.
- Part of the 500 series.
- Includes waterproofing wax to repel water and stains
- Manmade sole
- Weather-proof leather 2.5mm thick
- Shock protection system (SPS)
- injection molded polyurethane outsole
- Removable comfort footbed
- Anatomical design, removable Cambrelle comfort footbed wicks moisture away, SPS (Shock Prevention System) reduces shock by 33%, upper is seamlessly fused to PU outsole, dual density outsole for softer walk
The sizes listed on our website for Blundstone 500 is in (US) size