How to Determine if Soles Need to be Replaced
It is important that you replace the soles of your shoes before you wear holes into them. There are three ways to evaluate whether your soles need to be replaced:
Press into the center of the sole with your thumb. If the sole feels spongy or weak, it is time to replace it.
If you see a circular wearing pattern on the bottom of the shoe.
If you look at the edge of the shoe where the sole meets the welt and see uneven wearing due to walking, then it is time to replace the sole.
What's Included in this Service?
Full replacement of the bottom soles and heels of shoes and boots
- Old soles are completely removed, bottoms are sanded and cleaned to prep area for new sole application
- New rubber sole and heel unit are applied to shoe
- Shoe uppers are conditioned and polished to revitalize original condition
What Happens after I Purchase a Repair Service?
- You will receive an email confirmation with a prepaid mailing label & Instructions on how to package your items
- Once we receive your item repairs can take anywhere from 1-4 business days and we will contact you for any further questions or evaluations if needed.
- After repairs are completed we will mail your item back to you finished and renewed!
100% Guaranteed to Last
All of our work is 100% guaranteed, meaning we stand behind our craftsmanship and will ensure the quality of our work to last. We are very confident in our work and have over 50 years of experience in repair. We use only the highest quality materials for all repairs.
To speak to our Repair Consultant with any questions please call us at:
You can email us, attaching photos of your item wishing to be repaired and we will reply with our suggestion.
Other Types of Repair we provide it:
- Shoe Shine
- Heel Plates
- Shoe Repair
- Boot Repair
- Heel Repair
- Dance Shoe Repair
- Purse & Handbag
- Musical Instrument Cases
- Luggage & Suit Cases
- Leather Jacket
- Baseball Glove