Birkenstock is one of the best shoe brands, boasting more than two hundred years of legacy. They are known for manufacturing durable and tough sandals that last for years. However, years of use and exposure to the outdoor environment can wear and tear the sole of your Birkenstocks, too. The good news is that you can always get a Birkenstock sole replacement. So don’t toss out your old pair. Instead, look for an authorized Birkenstock repair shop that can turn your old sandals looking brand new. Here's why:
- A new pair of Birkenstock costs around $100 while a repair costs only $50. Therefore, replacing the sole is cheaper than buying a new pair. Some cobblers can even repair your shoes for a lower price.
- Birkenstock soles are guaranteed replaceable. The manufacturer makes it clear that most parts of their shoes can be replaced. An authorized third-party repair shop can place new soles to your old shoes. Choose a cobbler that uses original parts.
- The shoes will look brand new. Aside from replacing the soles of your shoes, the cobblers will also clean and polish the upper part. You might not even recognize your old pair because it will come back looking brand new.
- When you choose to go to a local repair shop, you are supporting the small businesses as well as the lost art of cobbling.
- Finally, repairing your old shoes can help you lower your carbon footprint. It’s more environmentally friendly to fix broken sandals than to buy new ones.
Birkenstock sole replacement extends the overall product life of your favorite pair. Not only is it cheaper—it is eco-friendlier, too. Don’t have time in your busy day to take your shoes to a Birkenstock repair shop? No problem. The best shops now offer online consultations and bookings, where you ship the shoes to them and get it back in the mail once repairs have been made.