OrthoSleeve FS6 Original Plantar Fasciitis Brace with odor control, medical grade compression foot sleeve pair
FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve helps relieve swelling and foot pain with targeted compression Get targeted compression to help relieve the heel pain of plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, arch pain and swelling. This foot sleeve has six targeted support zones with three levels of compression to provide the proper amount of support right where you need it. It starts with gentle compression at the ends for a comfortable, non-binding fit. Moderate compression around the ball of foot and heel eases the transition to firm compression at the arch and ankle, boosting circulation to help relieve foot pain and swelling. The lightweight nylon and spandex sleeve slips on easily and stretches to fit—great for wearing in shoes or as a sock in bed.
- 24% Spandex and 76% Micro-Nylon
- Relieves Plantar Fasciitis,
- Eases Heel Pain, Aids Recovery
- Soft, Moisture-Wicking Fabric
- Wearable Relief and Therapy featuring Medical Grade Support for all-day comfort
- A tight fit is best for best support. It will take a few days to "break in" the brace, to allow fabric to stretch enough to conform to your Ankle area. May feel scratchy at first and be difficult to remove after a few hours of wearing.