Orthaheel Men's Tomales Clogs
$ 69.99 $ 65.99
This product is unavailable
Orthaheel’s new Tomales slip-on provides incredible all-weather comfort. Indoor/outdoor slip-on shoe features embossed pebble grain upper with hand-stitched details and a soft mesh lining. Features Orthaheel’s unique Wave biomechanical footbed.
- Convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution to many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Quality embossed pebble-grain, hand-stitched synthetic leather upper with soft mesh lining.
- Orthaheel technology is clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet."
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical tri-planar Motion Control footbed, with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Whole sizes; fits medium widths (for wide widths we suggest ordering next size up)
- Materials: Uppers-Synthetic leather; lining-100% polyester mesh with foam backing; Midsole-EVA; outsole-rubber.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Wear with or without socks as a slipper or casual shoe.
- Support while walking or standing on hard surfaces such as hardwood or tile floors.
- Relief from heel pain and plantar fasciitis.
- Relief from knee and back pain, aching legs.
- Complementary orthotic treatment.