Haflinger Women's LC Adventure Flat
Founded 50 years ago as a family-owned business, Haflinger is the largest manufacturer of boiled wool in Germany. Run by the grandson of the founder, Haflinger is known in many international markets for not only its boiled wool slippers and wool felt clogs, but more importantly for its outstanding quality and workmanship. In 1991 Gerda Hoehm began importing Haflinger into the U.S. and Canada and the company has since doubled and tripled sales from year to year--our footwear has been extremely well received in North America. Although the recipe for reliable footwear and superior wool has not changed since the early days of Haflinger, the line has evolved its product offering to include a range of styles--children's slippers and clogs, wool-felt cork-bottom clogs, hard- and soft-sole slippers, and our newest sandal and clog line, the Trend Collection. Whether you prefer the classic Grizzly clog, our breathable, comfortable boiled-wool slippers, or our fresh, new Trend styles, Haflinger footwear consistently treats your feet to the best!
- Rubber sole
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - Run small; Order one size up if half size
- STYLE - Genuine leather upper features patterned metal hardware, for a chic look that can be styled up or down
- SUPERIOR ARCH SUPPORT - Latex molded arch support massages feet with every step
- NON-SLIP GRIP - Textured, waterproof outsole provides support and traction for your feet
- HANDCRAFTED QUALITY - Modern styled and supreme quality clogs from Germany's largest wool manufacturer