Merinos Women's Wool Lace Up Shoes
Why Merino Wool? Lightweight - Merinos are 50% lighter than traditional sneakers. They are simply the most comfortable, lightweight shoes you will ever own. Flexible - Merinos conform to your every movement. In fact, they will make you forget you even have them on. Breathable - Merinos evaporate moisture quickly, reducing the opportunity for odors. Despite being wool, they do not make your feet hot. Instead they keep your feet at the perfect temperature! Cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Renewable - Merinos are made from a 100% renewable resource - wool! Our Merino wool shoes support farmers in Australia, who raise sheep for their wool. Socks Optional - Merinos are comfortable with or without socks. The inside of the shoe is as soft as your favorite pair of socks!
- Upper: 70% Australian Merino Wool, 30% Nylon
- Lightweight, Flexible, and Comfortable - Merino Wool is Naturally Antibacterial, Odor-Resistant, and Breathable
- Warm in the Winter and Cool in the Summer
- Can be Worn With or Without Socks
- Machine Washable - Remove Insoles and Air Dry